September 9, 2026

On September 9, 1985 Corri Vaughan was born.  At the time Corri's dad and I were in the 1st year of creating The Literacy Project.  Here  we are 41 years later.  I first held Corri when she was about 5 hours old.  She was so beautiful, I was in total awe.  

 For some reason my computer is not downloading photos to my blog tonight.  Not that I took any photos today, but I was trying to do something a little creative with past photos.  I don't know what is happening.

I'm going to leave it at that tonight.  I realized a year ago Diane and I went to the Clark and had a wonderful lunch out on their terrace.  I was in horrendous pain.  I'm not in that amount of pain at the moment and it is spooky to believe all that stuff was happening inside me and no one knew it.  It was brutal.  At that point I was not giving in to the pain.  Today I'm giving into the tiredness and not pushing although I feel like a slouch.  

Prey there is nothing wrong with  the computer and that it is the computer user that's got the issue.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog