Popular posts from this blog
August 21, 2026 In 1988 I went through a crazy medical emergency. It took almost a year for it to come to a place where it was diagnosed and could be treated, which it was, initially under emergency conditions. This seems to be the way my body operates. When I went through that experience I suffered from extreme fear of doctors and the medical world and had to put my faith in my Mother and my then therapist's judgement and literally do what they said at the ripe old age of 35. I worked hard to get beyond that fear and anxiety and through childhood medical trauma. I was successful because of the work I was doing with my therapist and because the medical world worked hard and getting me to trust them. Now we speed ahead almost 40 years and I find the old trauma and old anxiety banging around loudly. That is because the medical system itself has stopped being client centered. I am due to have surgery and Tuesday and the exac...
Comments
Post a Comment