September 8, 2026
Up early to be at LAB by  8  a.m.  Shows I have damaged kidneys, but everything else seems good.  
All of a sudden everyone and everything is  full of kidney disease information, what not to eat,  what to eat how to exercise, and the advice to walk.  Which is the only thing my body doesn't seem to want to do.  I'm going to walk more in the water and begin to do some on land.

It was a very beautiful day.  It is my favorite time of the year.   I must admit I am impatient that I don't feel myself, yet.  It's been a month, time to get back into the groove.  Not true.  And I have been craving ice water, which indicated an iron deficiency, so I have to make a new grocery list based on this new body in this new life. 


Spent time with Patrick today, wished we could have driven out to the Clark, but I really don't have the pep for that.  I like it when we just hang,  but  I also like exploring new  stuff with him.  


I don't think I'll  be able to go to the Y tomorrow, which was my first goal after I got out of the hospital.  I hope by Friday.   I just want to stretch my body out as long as I can. Keep your fingers crossed, send good vibes.  Help me reach the Y by Friday. 



photo by David



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog