September 7,  2026

I got up and I got dressed, had some breakfast and went and got Amie.  We went for our fist ride in who knows how long.  It was so nice.  The weather was perfect.  We didn't go far but we blabbed and blabbed and took pictures and were happy.  Felt great.




I came home and I actually got some time on my porch, almost strong enough  to clean off the  porch  table and have a space to sit at out there.  Maybe tomorrow.  
I think driving around these spots that  I identify with helped me to feel a little more grounded.  We saw many geese, several ducks, a heron, a few swan and crows.




I went up to the rookery about 4.  It felt more like home today.  It was 78 and clear skies and a very gentle wind.  I hung out for a while and wrote a little and then went on up and around the  mountain where I ran into a large  3 family grouping of turkeys and a large murder of crows sharing the road.  


One thing I noticed  this September is that the cattle are not around on this drive and the farmers have hayed before the thistle bloomed, so all that thistle is gone before its time. Will those fields  be as purple this year? Guess not.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog