September 26, 2026
Son number 3 adding some comic truth.
But I knew the thought was wrong, I'll be back to that room. It is a space of learning in safety, where ideas are heard. I'll be back.
There were almost 200 people there and some of them were my very favorite people in all the world.
There were almost 200 people there and some of them were my very favorite people in all the world.
Some incredibly beautiful words were spoken. And the stories being told were important stories of father and sons, friends, brothers.
Life is so full of color and texture and warmth and cool. It twists and turns and if you are lucky you twist and turn with people who care, who attend, who make you smile. This group of people did all these things with me. I am always pleased when I get to hold their hands at some street crossing.
Life is so full of color and texture and warmth and cool. It twists and turns and if you are lucky you twist and turn with people who care, who attend, who make you smile. This group of people did all these things with me. I am always pleased when I get to hold their hands at some street crossing.
I had a kind of difficult time adjusting to the lack of flexibility and ease my body is presently experiencing. I am used to being in a crowd of people and being able to work a room, move through the crowd, stand and hug all those I love. Today I was stunted. Tristan tried to get me to admit I was lucky to be given a new opportunity for growth at my age. I guess so,
After we left Marlboro, Kevin and I drove to the Canal and to the rookery. We looked at birds and grey water and let our bodies settle from the day's stimuli. We then went and had steaks for dinner. I ate more today than I have in a long time. But no chocolate cake, nor did I eat a cookie, nor drink a chocolate milkshake, which is what I really wanted.
I'm very glad I spent the last 2 days doing what I was doing. Tonight I sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment