September 18, 2026

I was very tired today.    I went to the Y and then to the Coop for the puzzles. Then I slept for over 2 hours.  I woke up and couldn't shake myself out of a dream.  




I drove up to the rookery.  It was 74 and a little humid and absolutely eventless,  only the wood duck couple were around.  I took a few photos and didn't realize I was shooting in monochrome. Once I'd taken a few photos of the autumn olive trees I noticed the lack of red and looked at what I was doing.   I think color maybe necessary with these.  
These trees are ready for harvest.  They were stunning in the direct sun.  


I still have to chose 3 photos to give to Jan.  Which ones should I chose?


Gregg brought Indian food over and we had a really good catch up.  He told me some people thought I died.  Nope, not yet.  10 more years, at least.  

It feels so good to be back in the water, but it does tire me out.  I have to make sure I do not over due it




The colors are wrong in these photos.  These fields were filled with that light purple aster.  It looks like it is snow covered.  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog