September 14, 2026
He flew so close to me, I thought he was going to go for my camera.


I felt up to writing by the canal today.  I didn't get a lot of writing done, but I was very happy just bird watching.  That's the first eagle flying photo I've gotten in over a year.  Remember in 23 I spent all that time searching down the perfect eagle photo.  



There were three heron in the canal today.  The first  one I saw flew away with 100 ducks when the eagle came out of no where.  I'm sure he landed in one of the islands of reeds by the edge of the road and I just couldn't see him from the car.  I'm not quite strong enough to get out of the car and walk a little, but  I moseyed on down and saw 2 more.  This one was chased away by the two swans.  They were bullies, 


I'm very glad to be seeing a doctor tomorrow and having the opportunity to ask some important questions.  I'm so worried about not  being allowed back into the pool.  I really need to get back in.  With any luck she'll tell  me I can get back to it on Wednesday.   I have been doing my physical therapy exercises, but it's not enough. I need my pool.

I need to chose 5 separate images to submit to two different shows.  I went through a lot of photos today, but I don't like any of them so I'm going to try and chose them from those I have framed.  

And then I have to chose the poems I will read at Garlic and Arts this year.  Again, I don't like any of them.  I want to go over them with EJ.  He's going to read with me.   He has to chose what to read too.


I think I want to go for a Cultural Council grant this year and do a full length manuscript with some photos. It won't center on birds though.  Even though it is the bird that seems to get me to take the photo.  With the exception of a couple golden rod, all of the wildflowers were gone today.  Leaves are changing color,  and the water was truly blue, but the birds kept my attention.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog