September 12, 2026
EJ, Nash, Diane and I had dinner together tonight.  Delicious.
My new want is to turn my dining room into a salon.  I need  to move the eating area out of my bedroom, although tonight it was quite sweet to be here with the gang.  EJ and Nash had gone to the fair.  I really want to go see the animals.  Oh, how excited I used to be for the Fair.  Is this another marker of my aging?

 

Not really fair of me to use the gathering as a photo shoot especially when I'm not even using a real camera, but I couldn't resist.  They are both so cute.   

Maybe tomorrow i will have a real Sunday and get some real photos taken.  I was asked to put 3 or 4 pictures in a LAVA show at the Court House in Oct.   I'll try to chose them tomorrow.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog