September 11, 2026
Happy Birthday, Leo Hwang.
Very busy day and I know I covered a lot of personal ground with a lot of different people. My brain is functioning well, but I am not getting information enough to be able to answer my own questions. Clearly my kidney was damaged. Can it be restored? Am I able to regain some function that I lost last month? I don't know the answers and I need to wait until I see the doctors before I can answer them. Meanwhile, I feel tentative, wary and wondering how much my life has been altered.
Once again I took myself up to the rookery to stare at the water. I forgot my memory card so I was left with phone camera once again. I passed some cows wanting to eat the golden rod on the other side of the gate. I didn't know golden rod was tasty. Up further there was bales of thistle. I saw no creatures to eat it, but I could hear the old tractor mowing along on the other side of the ridge. I could smell the sweet smell of freshly cut field.
So it was a busy day that didn't answer all my worries and it ended with the quiet tones of farms in sunset.
Comments
Post a Comment