9/3/25

September 3, 2026
Another day, another dime. 
I've been  full of adages today.




This is what I see when I wake up in the morning, what I view from under a small garden table by my bed.  I see T many many years ago.  He's still that cute.  The table legs act as frames and for some reason my eyes see everything bright colors.   















photo by Nash

My godson the sailor.  I'm so jealous these guys got  to do this last weekend.   So much fun.

Here it is Thursday again and I'm not sure where time went nor what any of it has meant, but I'm here and beginning to think about getting some writing done.  I have to be careful not to do too much, but I'm also chomping at the bit.
Tomorrow I will visit Migratory Way and see how the herons are doing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog