photo by Zoe
August 22, 2026

Queen of the Night grown and nurtured by Jake Hicks.  Fabulous!!!!

 I'm hoping I will get photos sent to me today to share with my readership

photo by Grace
Grace sent me photos that she and Zoe took today. 

Most of this day was me and Annie in my new room catching up on everything.    I need a room that allows me and guests to produce work while we sit and gab.  It was so nice to just hang with her.  At one point Patrick and Edite were both here too.  Perfection.   

It was Harvest Dinner night in Greenfield.  I'm sorry I missed it, only the 2nd one I ever missed, but Kathryn brought me flowers from the tables.   She also brought me a pink flamingo for my yard.  Couldn't find a heron.
Harvest Dinner is made up of local harvest and other things like flowers all donated by local farms and stores in the county and then cooked and served by volunteers from the community.  There have been up to 1000 people there in a year.  The weather wasn't good tonight, but apparently the food was superb, so not as many people, but a good evening.   
I love the flowers.  




Today my body was begging me to move.  My spine is saying, enough is enough, Lindy, and in a couple of days you'll be back under anesthetic influence for a bit, so move around.  I'm also kind of chilly.  I didn't walk as much as I would have liked today, but I feel ok tonight.  Little worried about how much pull is on the tube and bandage, but I'm ok.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog