photo by Nash
August 16, 2026
Home 4 full days, managed to be ok, but need some help, glad I have a doc appointment tomorrow.

I had a combined dinner tonight; a mushroom/sausage stew and turkey soup mixture.  It combined two meals made by 2 good friends who are both good cooks with different taste palettes.  It was delicious.

Ember came down and spent the afternoon with me creating an entertainment center in the room, first time I've had a TV in the house since before 2010.  We'll watch some Star Trek and House reruns.  

 Tomorrow begins the actual return to arduous work.  I am so not looking forward to any of it.  Enough for tonight.

Oh, the photo, Nash and EJ built fairy houses at the Quabbin today.  I think it is marvelous that after all of those years in fairy camp building these homes is an important of summer's work and EJ and Nash are doing it together.  Yay for Annie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog