photo by David


August 17, 2026

Happy Anniversary Tristan and Susie.  

Every time I look back at Augusts I'm amazed at how much life dissolves during the 8th month of the year each year.   I think I spend most Augusts disassociated.  I wonder if that Has always been true.  I know that all of my early trips to Europe as a kid were in June and July and therefore Augusts were near home.  August 1968 started in Berkeley and ended with my arm squashed by a car.  I saw Jimi Hendriks with my arm in a cast in Bridgeport and then went back to school without the use of a right arm.  The following year we went to Woodstock. And yes, the world was dissolving.  

Today I saw the GP.  All I can tell you is that things look a lot better than they did a week ago.  I have an appointment with the Urologist on Wed. morning.  Things are falling into place and I am a little more energetic each day.   There is reason to be hopeful tonight. 


photo by Joanna

All week friends have sent me photos of beauty as acts of healing.  It is so powerful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog