Photo by Cassandra 12/5/25

August 20, 2026
Where are my purple pants?  Eirnin, do you know where my purple pants are?
Eli called today.  He's rehearsing for a new play.  He almost just left NYC last weekend and came to us, but it's best he stayed put and the gang kept him in the loop. 




Jen brought me flowers from her garden yesterday.  The other photo was in her garden a year ago.  I want large clumps of beautiful flowers all around this house., too.


Today was the most solid day post surgery.  Final procedures were scheduled for Tuesday, too, so I'm headed to return to the pool in a month.  Makes me so excited.

I'm beginning to orient.  Tuesday may throw me off course again, but I think for the most part this is the beginning of the rise.

T. fixed the flowers up and EJ grocery shopped.  Lots of activity.  I'm looking up a little and see some light.  Keep the positive thoughts coming.   
Night.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog