Photo by Annie
August 18, 2026


My three pieces in the gallery show are all sunsets this year.  Islay liked them and has been doing some of her own artwork around sunsets this week.  So much fun.

photo by Aggie

EJ and Nash got into a couple bodies of water this weekend.   So jealous.  So beautiful.


 I had some sweet guests today.  I also got some lone time and nap.  I probably over did it and my yearning for chocolate pudding is big tonight.  Herb brought Mexican food over and Di and T. got to have some, too.  Tasted great. 




photo by Patrick

photo by Patrick

Patrick got to Boston today and saw the elephants.  More jealousy, but so happy he sent me photos.  I actually saw good people today and was sent sweet photos from other people.   

I am getting stronger and tomorrow I will get the plan to finish this kidney journey off. With any luck it'll go smoothly and in the next couple of weeks I will be able to get back in the pool. I miss the pool sooo much.  It has been way too long at this point.  I aim to be there within 3 weeks, so by Sept. 8th.  That's my stated goal, back in the pool by Sept. 8th.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog