August 5, 2026
Happy Birthday Lyd. I know you and John are off on one of your wonderful trips seeing the country.  Jealous.


So this medical stuff is difficultt to be precise about and to share.   But here it goes.

Today I saw the Urologist.  The CTScan showed a kidney stone lodged in the tube underneath the right kidney, the dead kidney.  This presents a strong potential for infection.  I have a large history of infection so they have to remove it.  It will not change the functionality of the kidney.  The kidney is gone for good.

The scan also showed that the left kidney is fine.  There is no need for anything and it is functioning very well.

So in 2 weeks they will remove the stone.


Neither doctor felt that any of this was causing the nausea or headaches and fatigue.

I felt a little stronger tonight and actually held some food in my stomach.

I went and watched the sunset tonight and now I'll go to bed.  I am very grateful for the people in my life.  Really I am.  I'm very well cared for.  People have really come through for me this week.We'll see if I am any stronger tomorrow.

Love you all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog