August 4, 2026
I miss my mother.  16 years ago she passed and today I asked her it was like going through time on the other side.   



Today was hard,  It was existential, life death, their connections, being sick is often an existential crisis, a small spiritual one.   And this one is no different.  

Tomorrow i get the results from the CTScan, which is concrete news I'm in need of, and a plan.  Thank God 


I forced myself to get out of the house.  I took pictures and did a tiny bit of writing.  I ate a little.  Lost what I ate, but I am glad I did it.   

I was interviewed by this organization that provides services to older people.  That was a lot to take in and I need someone to process it with.   It's a lot.

There were 3 heron in the Canal and ducks, but not much more.  It was 88 and the skies were blue.   



It was 87 at the Rookery


The wood ducks in the rookery are beginning to get their markings.  They were playing today.  There is also that kestrel who has been around in July.  There were no big birds, but a lot of small bird activity.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog