August 30, 2026
Can't believe this month came and went. Oh my God, so strange. Being really sick and not knowing it is confusing. I mean I knew I was in tons of pain and that something was really wrong, but I had no idea it was organ related and potentially deadly. Your brain loses a lot of everyday function, like time, it dumbs down into survival stage. Extraordinary.
Sunday in the Coop is a little sad maybe, but it was empty enough to not be overwhelming. I saw Terry, was glad I saw Terry. I ate my normal lunch. It was too much food. Not going back to eating all of that. I did a short walk. I have to continue to add a little on each day.
I forgot my memory card so I only had my phone for photos. But I'm glad I got up to the place. There were wood ducks in the water. I want to look at last August's pics. It is very different looking this year. The pond is smaller and many more reeds and wildflowers have grown up all around the circumference. The colors are beginning to change. School has begun and the season flip has started its process.
Kevin went to meet his grandson. Such a beautiful photo. A new milestone.




Comments
Post a Comment