August 19, 2026
Happy 58th Anniversary of Andy's and my car accident that almost took my arm.  I've decided it is the root to all August bad health.  LOL.
Gerard picked me up at 8 this morning and off to Springfield we went for a 9 o'clock appointment which took forever to begin.  Once it began it was well worth it and satisfying.  I have another surgery being scheduled now and I learned more about taking care of bags that collect fluid.

On the way home we got off the highway and drove the back roads finding graffiti for fun. We didn't have real cameras on either or us, but Gerard is so good at it, he took 25 pictures inside the urology office and about.  I wish I could share some.  I also got an image that he took of me in ICU, but I can't seem to download it.  It's great.  
Tomorrow I will go to the rookery and take some real photos.  I can't believe how long it has been.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog