August 14, 2026
Happy Birthday, Dana Barnes.
I've been having to chanel both your mother and my mother up in the last week. The Overman sisters are kind of my superhero power, they were such remarkably strong capable women with a level of goodness in them not to be beat. We did good choosing our mothers this time around, Dana.
Day 2 of home from hospital. Day 2 living in my new 1 floor living inhabitants. Day 7 of not being able to see the rookery. I'm going to get dressed tomorrow and get Patrick to take me to my spot.
I've spent 2 days with Life is a Carnival running around in my brain. Jason sent me a copy today so I could hear the boys sing it. I remember the first time I heard Big Pink. I was 15, Jason was 3. That summer was the super summer of rock and roll. I think that being this ill has placed me right next to my brother, Michael's side. I've thought about him so much. I can't believe he lived with this level of illness for all those years. It is so difficult. He tried so hard.


Comments
Post a Comment