8/27/25

August 27, 2026
A year ago Clara, David and I went to a concert and saw a beautiful crescent moon.  Tonight is an eclipse with a full moon.  Will the clouds part by midnight? And I don't have a lot of balance tonight, but maybe I can see it from a window. I'll set an alarm and try.

Today my pulse was 48 and my  blood pressure was a little high, but the nurse came and I think I"m fine, I just haven't moved a lot in the past 4 days.  I was going to try and drive today, but decided not to and Clara brought me lunch.  I slept for 4 hours in the afternoon.  And then Margo brought me dinner and T. brought me water and EJ came and shopped.  I'm so well taken care of.  It's kind of amazing, almost spoiling.  

This situation is making me a little paranoid.  I realize I'm worrying about everyone.  Tonight I'm going to try and visualize happiness for all who are troubled at the moment.  I'm going to visualize more positive growth for those working so hard on stuff at the moment.   I'm going to intentionally recognize my gratitude for what I do have at the moment.  And I will try and sleep some more deep sleep.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog