8/23/25
August 23, 2026
A Sunday, almost a normal Sunday, closer than in a month, and today Patrick took me for a ride to all my waterways. I took photos, but I cannot find my memory card adaptor so I couldn't download my pics. But I was pleasantly surprised I didn't forget how, although my eyes are not as quick to respond as normal. I think there were kingfisher at the rookery and there were definitely gold finch and waxwings, and a family of ducks. The colors are beginning to push into fall and the water is low. It was grey at the rookery and the sun was out when we got to the Connecticut. It was a nice day for my first foiree into the open air.
Life is complex. Healing is hard and takes a lot of energy. I'm beginning to feel as though I may have enough energy for the complexity of life again.
Comments
Post a Comment