The best thing about this picture is the cake and that love that went in to making it. It is cardamon poppy seed and it was soooooo freaking good.  
 


Donnie and Jen threw an afternoon party for Jean's birthday.  This is an old group who've been coming around tables to share food for a really long time.  We certainly laugh when we are together.  It's really fun.



The adventure started for me with a fall off my steps coming out of my house.  I had my phone in my hand and the camera around my neck and I fell sideways off the last step.  As I was falling I grabbed for the banister and it broke off the wall into my hand sending me down into the garden onto an old mum plant and my famous driftwood sculpture.  I seemed to be fine and am extremely amazed that I figured out how to stand up again.   Absolutely no blood and I did get up onto 2 legs.  













I must admit I'm a little worried about waking up in the morning, but I don't think I twisted anything and I do think the dead mum's cushioned my fall. 
Jean invited us to come to RI before my surgery.  If we can figure it out I'd like to get to do it.


Meanwhile I should go lie down.  I think I hit my bad knee on the way down and that it is beginning to indicate bruising.

So good night, sleep tight.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog