July 9, 2026
My pictures did not come out well today.  It was hot and humid and partly cloudy. But I don't think that was necessarily the problem with the photos.  I'm depressed, and I was hoping the photography would help move me away from that, but there didn't seem to be a lot of interaction between the two today.


There were song birds and turtles at the rookery this morning.  


The canal was too hot to hang out at, but there were several families of ducks around and there were some Canada geese. I watched an eagle swoop around, but he was too far for photographing. I tried to write a little, but to  no avail.





I went back to Main St.with the idea of visiting Clara, but I couldn't find a close enough parking space.  By all reasonable standards I do not have a working right leg. I cannot really stand on it for any time at all.  I gave up the visit and went to the Green River Cemetery for a bit and then came home.  I've taken to sitting in the car and talking on the phone to avoid walking back to the house.  


I really hope I find out something new tomorrow at the doctors.








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog