July 7, 2026
Greenfield builds a Big Top.
Circus is coming to town and there is a lot of construction at the Fairgrounds. Big EXCITEMENT
What happens to me is all under the surface, I don't indicate that I want to hit something and feel totally disrespected and that they are incompetent and that doesn't give me any confidence in the medical care. I rescheduled and made some statement about waste of time and money and wished her a good day as I walked back out into the rain.
I went on up to the rookery where it was 67 degrees and raining. There was a wood duck family playing in the pond completely camouflaged. I did the crossword puzzle and I pulled myself out of my bad mood.
The water in the beaver pond was really ugly today.
I saw no big birds. I saw a yearling and a few turkey, but no hawks or heron.
An hour after this photo was taken the sky looks like it is on fire. Clouds have parted enough for a very bright sun set, but I am no longer out in the world. For a day that I accomplished very little, I feel physically warn out. Good night folks. Sweet dreams.

Comments
Post a Comment