July 5, 2026
Today was 1st Sunday.
I didn't read, but a lot of people did and there was a  lot of good listening.
T.came for the first time in a while and read a new poem I really like.  
It was a good group and my very grumpy self appreciated the community.

 


I got a small ride in.  Jo, Amie and I celebrated Amie for a bit and then I did the drive up and around the rookery.  It was humid but only in the 80s and more tolerable.  



I’ve tried for so long For the little pieces of forever To fit into my picture of how it would all turn out But that picture kept changing Keeps changing Not following patterns per se But following along like Theres a script or something Insinuating a creator? I’m not insinuating anything I’m just watching this thing unfold And the synchronicity is Uncanny How that bird chirped at just the right time for me to turn my head and see a man walking just before he turned the corner and disappeared with a bouquet of flowers. Reminding me that I had forgot to grab the flowers for the recital tonight A rookie move Thank God Oh there I go again I don’t pretend to know how this chaostrophy is put together And I wouldn’t trust anyone that said they did I just keep noticing things And being grateful for the little gifts I get These downloads from wherever From whenever Everything all at once Everywhere Everywhen Everyone singing their part

by Thomas Ratte'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog