July 4, 2026
Happy Birthday Amie!!!!!
Happy Birthday Phil.
Happy 250 USA, although, maybe not so happy.
A day of beautiful summer shots of Western Massachusetts. I live in a gorgeous part of this country.
Not sure how hot it actually got today. It may have hit 90, but it did not break the temps that the last few days have. there was also wind all day and it didn't cool it down, it kept it maybe tolerable.
I left Northfield and the skies began to fill up with humidity and clouds and pockets of color, but it wasn't until 8ish that the orange red dominated. By that time I had driven into the Shelburne hills. There was a glow over everything.
So home I am, glad I have something planned tomorrow that will focuse me some. I also want to watch a film of the boats in the NYC harbor. It still excites me, a funny left over childhood thrill. My dad loved boats and I loved going on them with him. Lots of old old memories of the harbor.


Comments
Post a Comment