July 3, 2026
I made it a gentle alone day to fight the heat.  I survived.


Once the temperature got closer to 87 than 97 I sat out on Beacon Field and ate a baked potato.  Sunday night this field will be wall people to people, music, laughter, and fireworks.  I don't think I will make that.  I just cannot move well enough.

Tonight I was thinking about watching the fireworks from the Federal St. house for all those 20 years.  I had my own front row seats that were far enough back to be a little quieter.  The dogs hated them.  But the front steps and side walk would fill with people and we would all be joyful.  




Not sure what I will do with the weekend.  We'll see.  Sorry I've been so absent from the blog, but the heat is a barrier for me.  Here's hoping we will cool down tomorrow.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog