July 29, 2026
This photo was taken 3 years ago.  Tonight is the full moon, but it has raining so hard and I am cold.
I am in pain.
Tired of hurting.

Ok, so I'll give people a little update and I hope tomorrow will be more normal for photo taking, too.

Yesterdays CTScan actually went smoothly, but I clearly had a very negative response to the contrast.  I spent most of the night last night wondering if I was dying, whether I was catching a flu, or whether it would all pass soon.  I threw up around 6 a.m. and had no pain until 5 this afternoon a few hours after I had finally let myself eat something.  I'm drained.  I hate being sick and I am so full of distrust for the medical world again.   I long for Dave Johnson.  

So, as I said I hope I feel better tomorrow and can get stuff done and do my normal routine.  I'll let you know tomorrow night.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog