July 27, 2026
Not full yet, but pretty darn close.



Wood duck families are beginning to show some color.  It was 86 this afternoon at the canal.  There were 5 heron I could see, but only 2 of them were out in the open.  Other than that it was all ducks  out.  Even the geese seemed to be lined up on logs on the edges.

Momiji lifts her head up to be kissed.  EJ says she's dumb, but he's wrong.  She rules the roost.



I drove up with corn and burger and made dinner with these guys.  Felt good.  My leg is very unstable.  But with help from my friends, I kind of cooked dinner tonight.   



I couldn't climb the small steps up to the chicken pen so EJ brought one out to meet me.  Isn't she beautiful?  

Then I took a circuitous ride home in order to try and catch the sunset and moon rise.  It's supposed to rain for that next couple of days, so I won't catch the full moon rising.  But this is close, and it was a very pretty ride.  I missed a lot of gorgeous shots, but I caught them in my mind.


Tomorrow I go for both an appointment with the sports medicine people about my lower back and I have a CTscan on my left kidney.  Big day.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog