July 26, 2026
I do love Sundays because I give myself permission to do what I need to do for me. I did not cause any real harm when I fell yesterday. It's pretty amazing, but true. However, I'm sore and I needed to not move around a lot.
At the end of the afternoon Patrick came by and we went for a little ride. I didn't try to get out of the car. He did. We hung out by the bridge for a bit and then we went up to the rookery. Very pleasant and a deer said hello from a distance.
Summer is half over in many respects. I'd love it if the weather continued like this for the next 6 weeks, but I think starting tomorrow we have rain for several days. It will rain throughout the full moon. If I could have or do whatever I wanted I would get in the car and drive to Ptown and stay for a couple of days to photograph the sunsets and the moonrises. Unfortunately, there is nothing doable about that little dream. Even in terms of responsibilities; I have several doctor appointments and several have to's for Marlboro Remainders before Thursday. I need to pull myself up and be responsible this week. I am so glad there are no large bruises, no cuts, nor scrapes on my right side. As I said, a little achy, but basically, no damage done.
It was not a long bird list today. Red winged black bird, grackles, swallows and a few others in the distance in small groups.
Comments
Post a Comment