July 23, 2026
I think I used to have a pair of pants made from this material.

This week, albiet one of the lovliest weeks of the year, has become the week I documented a group of herons.  It's been beautiful.  Today the canal was in the 70s and sunny and quiet, calm, a peaceful green.  There were 4 visible herons today.  I think if I had stayed another hour more would have shown up.  




In the rookery i spent too much time on the phone, but while I was doing so 3 vultures soared up high for almost the whole time.  They were just enjoying the flight.   And I enjoyed them.
There were a lot of birds out today, all kinds of them.  




I actually would like to go out and shoot the sunset tonight, it looks like its going to be beautiful, but I feel sleepy.  We have another beautiful day tomorrow and on Saturday so I want to get a new memory card.  This one has been full for over a month and I keep having to stop and delete.  It actually makes me nervous.  I still haven't found my last one, nor have I found my  atm card, nor my zip drive.  I must've put them someplace safe all together, or they're under the chair in the living room.










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog