July 21, 2026
Happy Birthday, Laurie.
I feel so detached from my own life, but today I got to hear about Don's which is so extremely different than mine. It's so fascinating. He sees so much of the world and travels with big people and calls them on their birthdays. Yet he is so unassuming and kind. In some ways I think we face life in very similar ways.
Can anyone identify this one?
After the canal I went back to the doctor's. Didn't get new information at all except that my numbers are good and the afib is still not back. I have call the Urologist to push the ctscan forward and won't see the doc again until the kidney work is complete. She really down played it. Maybe that's good, but it didn't help me today. All I wanted was cheesecake afterwards, all of those buttons get pushed.
No suggestions about pain, thinks we're doing all we can at the moment, keep in the pool, pay attention to blood sugar and go to sleep when you need to sleep. It was not encouraging.
As bleak as the weather seemed, I kind of liked it today. It felt cleansing.


Comments
Post a Comment