July 19, 2026
Happy Birthday, Billy Arcand.   I think I just like saying Billy Arcand.



I actually did a tiny bit of work this morning.  I am in a lot of pain and my brain is foggy, but I did some linear tasks, got some logistics completed.



About 1:30 Jo picked me up and we went to the concert in Turners.  It was sunny, a little breeze and 74 degrees.  Couldn't have been more perfect.  




There may have been 100 people there.  A huge percent of them were from our writers; community.  So nice to see people come out and support Paul who puts so much into supporting all of us.  It was a sweet concert.  At the end the cheering section got up and danced.  



 



Jo and I went and got some tacos, I took a little nap, and Patrick showed up and we went to the rookery.  I'm debating whether I should get back in the car and watch the sunset or if this is all enough.   I think it's enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog