July 18, 2026

One of the changes i need to make in my life is to plan and budget some how for at least 5 days near the ocean, if not a week.  These photos were taken a year ago and they sing to me. I took them with my crappy phone camera and they still sing to me. This little break with Loren was very rejuvinating.


I have to admit I have not taken my manuscript, nor Valley and Beyond out of its folder since.  It's been a year since I allowed myself the space to really be a writer.  I need to change that soon, starting with the Anthology.  



This picture of Patrick was taken a year ago, too.  I didn't get a photo tonight, I shoulda.

Tonight we went to Georgios for a big salad.  They give you a good size bowl and plates and forks and dressings.  We had chicken on top and garlic bread.   Half way through it we both realized we were eating a giant bowl of store bought lettuce.    We had just had a conversation about how neither of us could afford to get this sickness and there we were eating a huge amount of iceberg.   OMG.  It better not make me sick.  I'll be so mad at myself.  I don't need anything else to cause me pain or disrupt my disgestive systerm.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog