July 16, 2026
Happy Birthday Eli Greenhoe.
Tiny little peaches all over Edite's tree. Will they be there tomorrow?
I had lunch with Donnie today. We never get lone time and today we did. It was fantastic. Donnie came to NMH many years ago now, soon after EJ was born. It's been so inspiring to watch him make it through his hurtles and challenges and help so many others. I really love him. I feel safe with him. He's smart, thoughtful, empathic and strong. Love it.
There was less fire smoke earlier today but by tonight the sun was orangy pink again. The wind was blowing through most of the day. These geese are swimming uphill. There were 3 heron in the Canal.
Did not make it to the rookery, but I did go over to Edite's and she fed me a lovely dinner. I must admit I'm happier when I have dinner with someone. Tomorrow I am going to get some groceries though. Maybe Patrick will come and eat here.
I need all of these changes completed by August 6th. I have to be consistent and intentional. Wish me luck.

Comments
Post a Comment