July 15, 2026
Kevin became a grandpa today to a healthy baby boy.  Congrats Emma!


I didn't sleep last night, didn't actually fall asleep until 6 a.m. and I slept until 10.  I had 2 appointments afterwards.  



I did not manage any rides, nor a lot of photos.  The temperature did not rise to 90 mainly because the smoke from the Canadiam fires is so thick which is keeping it a little cooler and keeping it a cantaloupe color. It is so eerie out.  


In my own yard I saw some good wildlife today including a swallowtail.  The milkweed has no signs of caterpillar activity, but there was one butterfly on the lillies. 





This evening Jo and I went and heard Amie's group read.  It was fun.  I got to be in the audience and just listen, and that's a treat, and I think I may have a couple writers I will invite to Writers Read if I do it again next year. 


After the reading we went for Chinese.  I think I will sleep tonight. On our ride home we saw a grey fox waiting to cross the road.

 Thank you, life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog