June 29, 2026
Today starts the heat wave. Not sure what the official high was, but I believe about 90 on the dot.
Went up around 4 to rookery and there were deer around and lots of songbirds.
The moon is rising right now, I wish I were on a hillside photographing her, but I'm not moving well. But I know she is beautiful tonight, if a little small, still sweet. I have a few friends out there on the look out, though.
I saw the cardiologist today and got a clean bill of health in regards to the heart. The procedure was successful and I am not in afib any longer. The ok to go on with any surgeries I may need was granted.
I also finally got my lance perscription and insurance figured out and am determined to straighten out food more. I have been depressed too much this last month. I think food has something to do with it, I've gotten sloppy, so I'm going to get a little stricter with myself. I also am going to spend more time with my writing in July. This too will help with the depression. And in regards to the medical journey, all I can do is take one step at a time. So frustrating, but unfortunately, that's all I can do.
Comments
Post a Comment