June 28, 2026
R.I.P. Havi.



 






It's all about belonging.  I work so hard at it and if I'm loosing energy and resilience will I slip away from belonging?
We honored a 96 year old woman who wanted the last words at her funeral to be Fuck the Fascists.  So today at the end of her memorial inside the Temple we all raised our fists in power and shouted.  It felt good,

We heard a lot of stories today about a woman who transcended in her own story, who pushed her own boundaries and grew.  

We saw a female dominant family who work at making room for the world.

When I sit in a crowd like that I look for the person I met first.  And then a let everyone fall into place and cross communities and I celebrate parallel living.  That's what happens in a community like ours.  And for someone like Havi, or like me, dozens of communities are represented in the  group and they don't necessarily all know each other,  We sing together as one around the highly regarded energy of this large personality,  I was so pleased to be there.   Yes go and bloom now, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog