June 26, 2026
Happy Birthday, Pete Whiton.
Happy Birthday, Elisha Tilton.
Happy Birthday, Mark Chase.
Lot of family birthdays on this 26th day of June. Daddy would be 108.
Made it to the Y this morning kinda just barely. I actually was in less harsh pain than I've been in in a while. The sharp pain in my lower back was quieter and allowing me to walk a little easier. The pool was grand and the hot tub divine.
I had a session with my massage therapist today which was strong, it moved a lot in me. At one point I felt as though she was holding the source of the pain and neither of us knew what she was holding, but it got hot. I had a much harder time pulling myself back grounded throughout the session and once I left her I was disassociated. I just let me be.
I think that the color yellow dominated today, I actually saw a yellow warbler and there were new yellow wildflowers out. I saw a large group of goldfinch.
I'm too tired to do anything tonight. I'm not sure I should make plans for after a session with Wendy. Looks like that won't be good timing.
The sun is going down right now and I am following it upstairs to my book. Hope all my love ones are at peace tonight. Let's all make music together soon.
Comments
Post a Comment