June 24, 2026
Happy Birthday, Gary!  
Hope you're having a good time.



Well, that was fun, I managed to photograph the sun for the last 45 minutes of its shining today.  It was not the inspirational sunset that last night was, but it had some moments.  I had fun.  I also saw a hawk chasing something on the ground.  He didn't get it and I didn't identify it.  


I'm telling you, the world is quiet and peaceful one moment and hidden and violent the next.







I went up to the rookery around 5:30, the humidity was about to rise, but basically everything was close to perfect.   My bird list is at least 20 birds long tonight and in the three different spaces I stopped and wrote, there were 3 separate communities of birds.  At the rookery, high in the trees there was a big gang of waxwings.  At Beacon Field there were robins all over the place and in the graveyard crows.   



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog