June 22, 2026
Definitely time to decide what creatures are hiding in my photos.  In this one there is a goose family and a snapper.

Rookery at 5 today, 67 degrees, rainy, foggy, duck weather.  I hung out for awhile and watched the heron and the red wingeds, and searched for ducks and geese in the water.  The algae has begun to build and the turtles are definitely a part of the whole.  Yesterday's snapper was hiding in the back.  He's big, maybe a foot in diameter.   



I took my ride and looked for 4 legged beings, but actually saw a lot of birds.   My bird count today would be large if I had written it down.  Gold finch are suicidal or stupid when it comes to cars.  And there are a lot of them out there at the moment. 
I do love fog.  And  we got a lot of rain which is good.   


Patrick and I went to China Gourmet, by the time we got in the restaurant we were wet and the air conditioning was on.  

I realize I spent most of the day physically uncomfortable.  The moisture exasperates the pain with the arthritis.  And I was damp and almost chilly all day.  Strange.... 

I actually had a difficult time getting in the pool, but once I was there I really didn't want to leave it or the hot tub.  Maybe I'll go back tomorrow. 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog