June 19, 2026
A family of wood ducks filling the canal 
I didn't have my camera on me today but I decided it was so beautiful I had to go over and at least try and write before I went to LAVA to do the box office.


Yesterday I saw the hip doctor and he does not believe the hip is causing my pain.  No section of my body wants to take responsibility.  I think the issue is that it is not one source and no one knows how to think of the body as a whole any longer.   I have no answers, but that doesn't stop the pain.   So I need to make a list of have to next steps and make phone calls on Monday.   Or just give up. Nah


Yesterday, there was a big storm in the afternoon.  I was headed to meet the new chick babies in Northfield.  They are so cute.




Today's babies were wood ducks.  They are pretty cute, too, but not as much fun.  You can't cuddle them.  The chicks are brand new so we can train them as pets.  EJ is a chicken whisperer, so they will be his pals.  I'm trying to be extra friendly from the beginning.  So sweet.


Spent the evening at LAVA doing the box office for a new play.  I do love being there.  It was a very full house tonight,    And I ate too much sugar.  I'm afraid that is not good, but for tonight, I'm giving myself a pass.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog