June 16, 2026
Happy Birthday, Emberskye
So glad you were born.   



I believe that the weather of the past two days has been superb.  I can't imagine it much better.  Perfect.  
There are several different birds in today's rookery photos.  There were two heron and several ducks that I have to magnify and look up.  I really want a bigger lens.   I'm giving Gary back his camera Friday and I will have to go to B and H next week and figure out how to get a one fixed.  I want the Pentax mainly because I want the bigger lenses back.  Can you find the 2 turtles in these photos?




Patrick went down into Sherry's land  and found the quartz rock he wants to pull out.  It is gorgeous.  


We took a drive all the way up to Guilford along the Green River.  It was lovely.   We went into the town of Green River, too.  It's all so remote even though  we're only 5 miles away from our everyday lives.   The vistas just open up a little bit more and the forest feels a little thicker. Mid-June and everything is green and brown and I'm telling you, today the temperature was perfect.   I didn't get everything done I wanted to, but I took a wonderful ride with a very sweet friend.





photo by Patrick



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog