June 15, 2026
Happy Birthday, Gab.  I'd love to get together.
Tonight's sky is moving quickly and is kind of astonishing. 

Mom and I flew to Japan to meet Jason and Gab in April 1991.  Mom was about to turn 72, a year younger than I am now.  I thought she was getting so old, I was so worried about her.  But she traveled marvelously.  I could not do what she did at this point.  I really want that to be different in a year. 


Mom, Ember and I flew to Atlanta for  Grace and Damon's wedding.  How many years ago was that?  That was a little more difficult for her.  Ember tried to get her to let him push her in a wheel chair, but most of the time, she would not let him.  That was about 20 years ago.  She was 85 or so.  

I would let him today, although, I'm not sure I would even try at the moment.  I walked a  lot yesterday and today I am almost immobile.  Lifting my leg up to get into the car was almost a no go and my knee was out of socket most of the day.

So no big traveling until it is fixed, but I also think I know to rest it and don't try to plow through another day of it.



I did go to the pool and I am glad I did that.  Hanging in the water is so freeing.  Makes such a huge difference.  But that's all I did physically.   I'm just cooking some dinner now and I will go to bed early tonight.

Life is such a huge pot of spice and flavors.

One minute I'm worried, then kind of freaked out and then  laughing my butt off. I take it all in

ok, the sunset has begun and I will watch over the Newton's roof.  Tonight we are very pink and grey on grey blue background.  If I could move better, I'd go shoot it, but not happening tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog