June 13, 2026
Happy Pride, Greenfield.





I couldn't get close enough today; not only am I immobile, but I don't have my usual strength telephoto lens.  I sat on my tail gate a half block up and in the middle a friend joined me.  I'm sorry I wasn't at LAVA




Have you met Gilgamesh?  He's a year now, almost been around for a year.  He's nobody's pet, owns the chicken yard at the moment, singularly.  His favorite human is Nash, it is said, and his crow is more a lament than a town crier. 




Is there a time in cow development when the calves break away from the adults?  Tonight they had all stayed behind in the high laurel.  


It was not unbearably hot today, or maybe it was less humid.  I did get a ride in at 6:30 or so.  EJ is sick, so I went up to visit and then when I came home I drove up and around the hill.  Saw a large gang of turkeys, but that's it. It was peaceful.  




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog