August 28, 2026
It was almost a normal day.  I need to build strength in order to walk alright again, but I drove today and I almost feel back on earth.


I took 3 naps, but I walked to the mailbox, and drove up to the rookery and made my way to Staples for a new adaptor.  Actually I was self sufficient all day long.  It was very tiring, but I feel good about it tonight.  


Patrick picked me up at  7 and we went and watched the sunset and the moon rise.   It was pretty hazy, but nonetheless, we could watch it.  The mosquitoes were the size of baby hummingbirds and I saw a lot of pink circles.  But it was normalizing.  And I could download pictures and actually post something new tonight.   


I'm not sure where life is taking me.  I'm a little fearful, but I'm also grateful.  I need to rebuild not only my strength but my sense of being.  




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog