August 15, 2026
T. brought glads. Lots of flowers in the room. Downstairs is clean, but mice have figured that out. First night at home where I know there are mice in the house.
Today was a good day, I had wonderful visitors and organizers, shoppers and chefs. Islay came down with Annie and drew me new art. Patrick got the shower head in and I got a sponge bath, so nice, clean skin, oh, so nice. And flowers, and flowers and more. I love them so much. I'm so easy.
Having death experiences is just difficult. It questions everything. My life is upside down, but the one consistent is the remarkable wealth of talented, kind, smart loving people in my life. So one step at a time. Today I got clean, tomorrow I will get dressed and Patrick will take me to the rookery with my camera. I'm going to keep it a little calmer, but what is important to be done is being done.
![]() |
| photo by EJ |
This guy came and visited EJ's house. He got his picture taken from the living room window. So appropriate for a GBH on the creek this week. Nash is home from Spain and they helped EJ organize the kitchen and put food away that Denise got this morning. Basically, my house is being made into a home. I will spend several more weeks being taken care of. Oh man, how long do you think I can manage? It's really amazing how great my tribe is.
![]() |
| photo by Clara |
Clara brought her new friend home with her today. She got toys and stuff last night and picked up Routinni and brought her home this afternoon. She's so cute. They're so happy




Comments
Post a Comment