Aug. 1, 2026
Painting by Annie Quest, being held by Di.
The Marlboro Remainders '26 opens at LAVA on August 8th. Come see Annie's plus other's works. T. is hanging it all as we speak. Thursday, people brought their work in. I'm hoping I feel strong enough to be there.
About 4 I went up to the rookery. It was really muggy and 89. But it was the first time I've been there in 5 days. August is here, the colors are dampened, and there was some bird activity on the other side of the water, but I could not see it very well. It was just nice to be there.
I didn't stay out that long, but a couple of hours. Then I knew I had to be home, I am weak. But I wanted to take a few photos and write something tonight.
Tomorrow is 1st Sunday and I doubt I will make it, but I also realize I haven't written anything in at least a month. I may go if I have enough strength because I like to be in the community, but I really am not planning anything.


Comments
Post a Comment